Zoom meeting - Link will be sent to the registrations
Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications
20-21.12.2023 Wednesday-Thursday from 09:00 – 15:00
NVIDIA DLI offers hands-on training for developers, data scientists, and researchers looking to:
- Learn how Transformers are used as the basic building blocks of modern LLMs for NLP applications
- Learn how self-supervision improves upon the Transformer architecture in BERT, Megatron, and other LLM variants for superior NLP results
- Leverage pretrained, modern LLM models to solve multiple NLP tasks such as text classification, NER, and question answering
- Manage inference challenges and deploy refined models for live applications
About This Workshop – Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications:
- Python programming experience.
- Basic understanding of neural networks, and a fundamental understanding of a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.